Friday, March 12, 2010

Rest

I took a 1/2 day MC today.
Yes, just 1/2 day.
My friends said I'm a workaholic. For me, I just being responsible.
But I might have taken too much responsibilities on myself, until I'm gonna burst out.
Actually, when I went to the office, I have already regretted.
I should have taken full day rest.
Because even if I was in the office, staring at the monitor, my brain is blank, and heavy.
I guess it's the side effect of the medicine.
Cough medicine makes you feel drowsy.
Even if I've been there for > 5 hours, I don't know what have I done.
I try so hard to pull myself together.
I try so hard to keep myself up.
But sometimes things never go the right way.
And now, it's time for me to sleep.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

silly you. Work will never end eventually...so, just take enough rest.