Thursday, March 25, 2010

Staying alive

I have been trying so hard to stay focus, think positive and keep up on my work. But sometimes things are not just go smoothly as you expect, not even normal.

MC. Every month. Is it normal? I have got the "perfect attendance" but of course I won't expect everyone to be like this, it'll be insane to ask your people for that. But at least, not every month. Will it be too much to ask for that?

We are shorthanded now, I'm struggling to get things done, and other people, they are just taking it very easy as it has nothing to bother them. So why should I care? I'm not the boss.

I'll try if I could talk to somebody tomorrow. I have been pushing myself to the limit now, I don't know how much I can take if things keep getting worse. I still have faith with this team, I'll give myself some time to sort it out, if it still fails, I'll know what I shall do.

1 comment:

Afams Chan said...

MC is a common thing to those who used to 'buy' MC slip.. Only they themselves know what they are doing

Be strong and stay tough