Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool~~!!


Today is April Fool~~
And also it marks my nephew's 2 years and 8 months old milestone.

Playing tricks and practical jokes, are those old time activities when we were in school time.
I think nobody at our age wants to play tricks with others anymore, especially when our days are getting serious now. Anyhow, it's a day celebrated worldwide, definitely got some meaning besides jokes.

About my nephew, he still cannot really speak.
But proudly, he can recognize and read the letter A, B, E, G, O and Z now. C he also knows, but he can't say it out.
And before he can call his mum and dad accurately, he actually can call me "Yi" or "Ah Yi" or "Yi Yi", it's the happiest and proudest thing to me.
Wish for his health and happiness forever.

No comments: