Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still hard to communicate

I wanted to finish my work a few mins before my shift, then he came over, trying to be nice, trying to show his understanding... but at the end, I still cannot see his 'heart'.

For me, he's like just trying to keep himself out of trouble. His objective is to make everybody listen to him, as what he listens, a good employee should not make any objection, because it shows that you are not co-operating.

If I didn't work here, I would never know that my English can be so good until I can use it to 'fight' with people, haha!

I'm really afraid of my future and our future here... the vision is good, but it's just too far away from me. If we cannot solve the problem now, how do we meet the goal in the far? It's just something that he, or they might not understand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.