Saturday, April 17, 2010

PC Fair

Actually I was supposed to go PC Fair after my JP class, but my car battery was dead in the morning, so I couldn't attend the class, but still I went to pc fair.

It's really crazy, everybody were rushing to KLCC. I was turning around the circle of KLCC for half an hour still couldn't get in to the car park. You can see how terrible it was. Inside also very terrible, there are people at every corner, many of them are wandering around, also quite a lot are heading towards the convention center.

After squeezing through a bunch of people, finally I just got myself one FM modulator, and a DiGi broadband supscription. How are they performing? I'm still testing them. But through preliminary testing, they are working fine so far.

I didn't take any picture in the crowd, just a few after I got out from it. It's getting dark out there...

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

nice shots of klcc... what else you grabs??

Yoke Fun said...

a lot of papers.... haha
nothing much actually, most of them were buying laptop, got a lot of free gifts maybe...