Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bakuteh @ Equine

This shop is quite famous among us, and it is nearby my place too, but I have never been here.

We are having some kind of farewell dinner for Karen, and this is the first time I entered this shop. The good thing is, we enjoyed our time as much as there is no age gap between us... hahaha actually I'm almost 9 years older than them... :P

I like the dry bakuteh, but I prefer the soup one. hehe


The traditional type of bakuteh, this is for one person only.


The dry bakuteh.




The shark meat. I thought shark is going to extinct, but how come they still can buy?
Nothing really special with the taste, maybe it's because they have use dried chilies on it.


The nothing-really-special type of vege...


When we left, the shop was about to close, so I couldn't take the shop name very clear. Anyhow, I'm sure I'll come again.

After we left, I just realized that I forgot to take our pictures, there is no 'human' in the photos, but I believe that we won't forget our time in here. The first time, and maybe the last time in the near future...

Thanks Tan & Karen~~

No comments: