Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Peaceful...

Life become peaceful it seems... except I have to get 'somebody' to stay healthy every month.


The new guy B is really performing well, out of my expectation. The other P, also out of my expectation -> the other way. He can't even spell "receive".... gosh~!! how did he pass the interview?? =.=" but anyhow, only time can tell the truth, we should give him more time, I believe. And I hope that B can be his role model and influent him to become better.


T, is still in low mood after K has left. I've updated most of his cases yesterday, but it seems that it doesn't help to get him speed up his handling time. I don't what takes him so long, maybe we've required too much from him.


They will be moving to another wing for sure, sooner or later. And I'll be left alone in here after that. I don't know what will happen then, and also I don't know if I should move forward or just stay where I am... it's a tough decision... but now, it's too early to make decision. I'm still waiting for my luck.

No comments: