Thursday, July 29, 2010

Despicable Me


Despicable Me

Frankly speaking, I usually prefer Disney movies more than the others, as I thought, they might be entertaining but some of them are not really suitable for children.

For this one, I can't deny that it's totally hilarious! From the moment I sat down for the movie, I couldn't stop laughing until the end! There are many scenes will burst the whole theatre burst into laughter. No matter it's Mr. Gru, Dr. Nefario, Gru's mum, Mr. Perkins, Vector, Miss Hattie, the 3 little girls, or even the small small little 'cousins' (the minions).... they are all very funny characters, all these characters could make us laugh.

I like the little minions, the bedtime story, the funny Miss Hattie, and even the shark and the "dog" in Gru's house. After the movie, all I can remember is the non-stop laughters. I can say this is a very great animated movie in this year. The Toy Story? Eh... still touching, but not as funny as this.

This movie, is just funny, crazily funny!

No comments: