Saturday, July 3, 2010

New hair cut

Without further thinking, I had decided to cut my hair short. My family are definitely supporting me because they always think that keeping a long hair is very troublesome for me. But for my friends, when I told them I'm going to cut my hair, they were so shocked and even want me to think twice... hahaha

Finally, I have my hair the shortest within 10 years. But of course not a boy-cut. Just it makes me feel lighter and look smarter and energetic. Even the shampoo girl asked me if I really want to cut my hair, because it's a waste as I have been keeping it for so long.

Hehe... it's good to change a new look, and seeing everybody gave me a shocking look. They were surprised when seeing me with my short hair, including my Japanese class classmates. Monday I'm going to shock my colleagues... hahahaha

No comments: