Monday, July 26, 2010

Fibroadenoma

This is something found in my body. That has freaked me off since yesterday. I drove alone, with my palms sweating, heart palpitating, and myself trembling. Luckily the result doesn't show badly, but of course the best advice I got is to take it out from my body. I can't say I'm totally relief now, although it's found to be benign, but it'll still worry me a lot as long as it's still in your body, especially it's actually at a very critical area.

I told my family after I got the report. I just didn't want to worry them before I get any confirmation. Still I can see that they are really worried. I need to go back and have another test in 6 months, hopefullly it won't get bigger. Bless me~~

2 comments:

chooi peng said...

take care!!

Debbie Y said...

gosh.. hope everything will be fine!! Like what CP said, stay happily....