Thursday, July 29, 2010

Farewell, 泉さん


Here we are having another farewell within a month. This time, another senior member is leaving.

Izumi-san is one of the 'pioneers' for the CRM team. The most precious thing for her is, actually this is her second time leaving the team. The first time she left was 2-3 years back (forgot when... :P), she was back to Japan, and after 6 months, she came back, joining the same team, with us. We were so happy to welcome her back to the team.

Now, everything has changed. People come, people go. Company structure changed, team structure changed... now we are almost drowning ourselves in the "Pools", and almost losing our way.

Anyhow, I'm so grateful that she would decided to come back that time. And thanks for her help and stayed with us during our hard times. She is more than just a colleague or teammate to me, she's my friend, even is my mentor. I share my emotions, experiences, thoughts and many secrets with her, and I'm glad that I got such a friend in my life.

Although she is leaving the team, our friendship will not come to an end. I would expect for our next gathering and multiple reunionssss in the future. She will have my deepest blessings from the bottom of my heart.

ありがとうございました、泉さん。
幸運を祈ります。
頑張ってください。
おかげさまで。
どうぞお元気で。
また会いましょう~

No comments: