Friday, April 15, 2011

How are you?

Something happened this morning, it seems that some problem has occurred because of me.
Finally the thing is settled. But I still feel like something is wrong.
Since I've moved here, I never have one minute of passion to work.
Last time, when I was just a normal helpdesk agent, even though I was frustrated by my TL, I was still passionate with my work, I liked dealing with my users, I liked taking calls, I would still take the emails from the inbox and used all my effort to reply.
But now, I have to pull myself together very hard, then only can finish my work, and then the other round of the work is coming, like a routine, never ends, never stops.

Whenever you see somebody you know in anywhere, the standard question you will ask is "How are you?". For most of the people, they'll just simply answer "Good", "Fine", "Great" or anything, may not be really reflecting their current feeling. But for me, I really think about it before I answer. Good? Bad? Not good? Still OK? Still surviving? I'm not sure. Sometimes I just paused and mind goes blank, after a few seconds only answered. Weird huh? It's because I really don't know how I am now...

I like to work with my current boss, I like the freedom and flexibility that I have been given on my job, as long as I can finish my tasks on time, I'm free to do it in anyway. But... I still feel blank, lost, and...... don't know what am I doing...

How this bad feeling will last? I don't know. Just hope that I could find myself very soon so that I can be moving forward.

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

we tend to have down mood sometimes. Don't think too much... relax and go for a short breakaway, if possible. Text me if you need someone listen to your ranting. I'm ready for it............

Yoke Fun said...

thanks dear for your warm message. I realize that life is full of challenge, we can't be defeated so easily. Have a deep breath, go to bed, tomorrow is a brand new day again.