Saturday, April 23, 2011

PC Fair, Apr 2011


I always show up in the PC Fair, although I usually go alone.
Being left behind by the latest technology for so many years, actually I don't really catch up with the new things. Don't ask me what's the latest processor, what's the best specs of laptop or PC, what are the features, what's the latest model...... OK, I'm out of it.

Visiting PC Fair has been my habit since college. I don't know any technical thing anymore, but I still like to see those machines, and see new things. I enjoy seeing those hot girls standing around showing their new products, I like to see the promoters demonstrating their latest technology, although I don't really understand. If I don't understand then why I like it? I don't know how to explain. Just..... like it.

I'll still keep on visiting PC Fair, and you may see me in there someday... :)

No comments: