Saturday, January 21, 2012

hiatus hernia

In 2012, I learned another term, hiatus hernia.
ok, it's another strange thing on me, which I really have no idea what is it except panicking me.
Endoscope has diagnosed what is happening to my stomach, good news is, I don't have any stomach ulcer. But then I was told of this totally unknown to me.
Anyhow, the doctor told me it's not serious at all, although I don't really trust his face............. it's still worrying me unless the pain go out of me.
No heavy lifting, no too sour or too spicy food, no coffee :'( , no cabbage, no long beans.............. OMG~~ then what can I eat? my question is, can it be cured?
Actually the most 'painful' thing came to me was when I saw the bill.............. T_T
OK, as what Chinese says, “花钱买个安心”, at least I know that I don't have any serious problem, and Thank God I'm still considered healthy.



1 comment:

Afams Chan said...

Woah... Hope speedy recovery. Take care and have a good rest