Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank you Gift -- Thanks HL !!


I received a few gifts at year end, christmas, new year (I take it as a new year gift, or end-of-year gift? haha)......

Our big sister (she doesn't want us to call her 'boss'... :p ) bought each of us a 'cute' USB flash drive, and in return, we gave her a limited edition one from Kingston. No no, I'm not trying to do a commercial here, it's just because this brand has the most different designs and it's the only major brand which has limited edition flash drives every year, actually, I collected all of them in recent years... hehe

Thanks for my teammates as we work, play and chat together all the time, thanks for the support, caring and sharing from our 'big sister' throughout the year 2011, and I'm looking forward to work with you gals again in 2012.

And Gomathi, I'm so glad to work with you and we'll be here waiting for you to come back to us. Have a joyful new year!

No comments: