Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Here comes another cherish year of 2012~~!! Happy new year my dear friends!!

I changed to a new role in 2011, instead of sitting at the frontline, I'm now going backend, doing QA and training. I'm glad that I have met a team of nice and cheerful people, a more comfortable and less hectic environment, although there are still something not doing well within teams and different people, but I'm cherish for everything that I've learnt, it's what money can't buy.

For my family, we are still happy with our little one. He has learnt a lot in speaking, he started babbling at the beginning and making some not meaningful voices, but now he can speak quite well and know how to express his feeling, and quite fast response too. He'll go to kindergarten in just a few days, I wish for his happy learning and making a lot of friends there.

Last year, there are many sad things happened, earthquake and tsunami in Japan, flood in Thailand, etc. So I wish for a more peaceful and safe year ahead. No more natural disasters, no more pain, no more suffers.

Wishing all your dreams come true and happiness with health always!

2 comments:

kokwah said...

happy nude year! thanks to the autonotification of your post to my mailbox, i manage to save the BGT before it expired! what a great start for 2012. hahaa. tq u and wish you dreams come true also!

Casendra said...

Happy New Year my dear friend!