Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Ride with Bas Smart Selangor

Today I went out together with my mom & nephew. For the first time ever, we took a free ride with the Smart Selangor bus service.


We went out by 12, and waited at the bus stop for half an hour until the bus turned up. Actually it's quite a while since I last took public transport, especially bus. Since, you know... the punctuality is always the pain point to us.

While I almost want to call a Grab, the bus finally showed up.

This is the first time ever my nephew took a bus. Yes, after 10 years since he was born, he was so lucky that he doesn't need to take public transport like what I did when I was young.

The bus took a route via Serdang Jaya, Seri Kembangan main road, heading to South City, and by right we should get down at The Mines bus stop. Yes, because of me, made a silly decision, we missed the stop. Ended up, we have to get down at KTM Serdang bus stop, and walked all over to The Mines. Not bad though, at least to let the little boy experienced how we used to walk while we were taking bus last time.

Walking in The Mines Shopping Mall had nothing special or different from our usual visit, it's just that it brought me so much of memories with my dad as we used to hang out in the malls during weekends or holidays. I'm still not get used to our life missing somebody. Even if when we are dining in a 4-seated table, I couldn't help remembering him when I looked at the empty one.

We took the same bus on our way back. But this time, because of the shift change, the bus took us to KTM Serdang bus stop and then dropped us there for half an hour until the driver of the next shift came by 4pm.

Our journey ended ard 4:30pm while the bus arrived at our destination. It was quite a tiring but excited (I believe?) experience for us especially my nephew.

Next round, we are going to take a ride on the MRT. But this time, I really need to survey on the route to avoid losing myself in the middle of nowhere.

No comments: