Friday, August 4, 2017

Some thought at night

It was quite shocking when our TL announced the news.

For all these while I was wondering who would be the first one who leave the team after 2 years our team has been formed, I didn't expect the answer, although I knew it from long ago that, she has been doubting on what she has been doing is appropriate or not, although she is known to be a high flyer.

OK, I know the above sentence was too lengthy. Anyway, it's true. She has been performing well among the team, no doubt about that. She got all the compliments, rewards, awards, recognition...... Of course there were some different voices, yet it doesn't change the fact that she is one of the "plats" in the team. And the "plats", not even consists of half of us.

Despite I'm always known as "the lost one", I didn't expect that she is also trying to find the right path for herself. I knew what's her ambition, what we are doing now always derived from our purpose and main responsibilities. However, she has been doing so well that I never expect her to be the first to leave.

Anyway, I'm glad for her. She must have found a great opportunity for her to put her true self in. She doesn't need to force herself to do something she may not be feeling comfortable to do. Doing something we like to do is always our goal and ambition. However, who on earth is really achieving that?

The next thing I would be curious about, is the reaction of the operations on her news. How would they react if they heard about this. There is always someone who would be ready to take your order all these while and suddenly the person is leaving. Anyway, as what he has said, "why not I hire somebody who is totally reporting to me instead of other team?"

I wish for her luck and success in future. Hopefully she has found what she really wants to do.

And me, continue to stay in the "lost world" and be my "lost self".

No comments: