Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Champion(s)?

I'm always on the top on the "chart", but still, I never take it as an honour. Although everytime the "chart" was out, most of them would "congratulate" me... who knows? They might sneer behind me, "What a stupid fella!"

Actually keeping yourself on the "top" is not that worth to be proud of, because it means that you have done a lot more than others, especially the gap between the "2nd place" is more than half of mine. Believe me, others are not really so wish to be at the first place.

After so many months, I found that, to keep yourself away from the top in the chart is not that difficult. Just keep as many cases as you could in your queue, so that no other cases can be assigned to you, because they'll just assign more cases to those who has less cases on their hand. That's why, taking longer time to do your work, will keep yourself out of extra works.

Maybe I'm just stupid. Always doing something that nobody will really appreciate. I wasn't taking mc even I was catching a cold quite seriously when some others were on leave some time ago. Somebody saw me still coming to work on the next day and another day later, he just like blamed me why I was not taking mc. Some might thought that I was purposely letting my superior knew how hardworking or responsible I am, but for me, I don't know, I think it's my characteristic, I just can't leave our job to nobody. No matter you want to take it as a stupid thing or a plot, what I can say is, it's my choice and I'm ready to give what it takes.

No comments: