Friday, August 3, 2007

New member in my family~~~

The good news is, we have a new member joining our family since August 2007.

As he is a premature delivery, he has been kept in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit since he is born. My mom has a glance on him, he's just so small and weak. Nobody except his dad and mom is allowed to visit him personally.

According to the doctor, he has to be kept at least 2 weeks for him to be fully grown. His heart is weak now, have to depends on the machine and kept in a "glass box" to take good care of him.

Luckily, he didn't bring much suffers to my sis during the delivery. Except my sis did stay in the hospital since 2 days ago and had the slight pain until the time for natural childbirth.

Of course my nephew doesn't look like the picture here (but if he is, then it would be great right?). I wish for his health and joy in the future. Now I really can't wait to see him.

No comments: