Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not a blogger

I thought I'm a blogger. Because I like to write, like to tell stories, and have more than one blog in my account.

But after I read other's blogs, I found that it's vastly different. Somehow I feel a bit inferior. Not only the contents, the designs, the language.... Anyhow, I still like to tell stories, no matter who the audience is, or whether there is any audience or not. Because this is the record of my life, after so many years later, I'll still read back my old blogs to refresh my memory of my life.

I got one reader, always. hehehe... not a proud thing to tell, but at least, it makes me feel that, I'm not alone.

Writing blog, for me, is a way to expressing myself. Through my words, I can be more self-understanding, and also, have the chance to learn more. Like maybe not many bloggers will do, is I'm using the online dictionary to translate my words. It's odd isn't it? I think I'm the only blogger who needs a dictionary.... :P

But it's fun (me!) when I keep on typing on my keyboard, the story is like a stream flowing out from my mind. The feeling... it's somekind of composing a song, when it finished, it'll become a nice melody.

I have a friend like to blog too, but he never give me his blog link.
"Then what are you writing blog for without others reading it?" I asked him.
"Writing blog is not for others, it's just for yourself." He said.
He's right. We don't need to write a blog to satisfy your audience, we are not sending our essay to the press, not taking exam, no need to fulfil other's requirements.
Enjoy blogging is to enjoy yourself.

I'm learning it.

No comments: