Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crazy service

Today, because of a crazy thought, I decided to back to the bus station again. But I forgot that I never can leave the office on time nowadays, and I was... maybe too confident about the bus service. And consequently, I end up standing alone at the bus stand, for almost an hour.

I don't know if the bus came at last, and what time it came. I've already called my dad and back to the office.

Burning sun, burning pocket, whatever. I just don't care anymore, the most important thing is, I don't want to be waiting like an idiot anymore!

p/s: I wondered if it's because of this fasting month? But even though for other days their service is still never be good. Now bus fare increased, but the service level dropped. We, who take out money from the pocket, end up suffering ourselves by paying more to them, what for?

2 comments:

Afams Chan said...

I dont like the service too. Try on weekends, it is worst!!!!! (i mean if in Cyber area)

Yoke Fun said...

even not in cyber area also like that....nowadays the bus service really terrible.