Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The red umbrella, for free

It was just a sudden thought, I want to change from Avast to Avira. I'm not sure if it's related, I thought that ever since I installed Avast, I can no longer access to sina.com. This is one of the reasons why I decided to make a change.

But disappointedly, even if I have reinstalled my antivirus program, nothing changed. The website is like freezing, the loading bar is like not moving at all. The status bar remains at "Waiting..." or "Transferring...", and now it even freezed my pc.... >.<

Have to go to bed now, not much time on doing any testing. Hopefully this wouldn't be my wrong choice for choosing the wrong antivirus software.... gosh!

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

hey, Avast not good meh? Why change? I'm also using Avast le...

Yoke Fun said...

Not really not good lah...
wanna try new thing ma... haha