Monday, September 28, 2009

Gave up

It might be my chance of a life time, I truly understand that, I may not be having another same opportunity in the near future. But it really doesn't suit the time. I have to let go. It's a waste, but it's the only choice I have now.


Other than it's a permanent, I don't find there is any other thing significantly more than what I'm having now. Just because it's permanent I have to give up what I have now and get something really unknown to me.


It's not worth it. At least, my calculator told me that.


I've turned down the offer. It's really a hard decision for me. And at the moment, I still can't tell if my decision is correct, but at least, it's the only decision I could make. Just let the future tells me if I've made the right choice.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

how is the offer like??? you should go for a try as seem you are single. I guess nothing loose to have a try....

Just my thots, the decision still on you.