Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm free~~~

Because of a technical failure, I got 1 minute and 27 seconds late for my lunch hour.
The problem was, I was still at my desk during my lunch time.
It's unfair, but it was my itchy hands to press on the button. Who could I blame to?
Management changed, people in-charge changed, rules changed.
No more exemptions, no more discussions, no more exceptions.
Now I have to bear with my own fault.

And then, I started to be more lenient to myself.
There have been so much time contraints on my free time.
Time in, time out, time for lunch......
I've never been really enjoying my free time during my work.
This is my choice, of course.
Unlike others, they've already given up.
They really 'enjoy' their lunch hour very much, go far far away, eat nice nice food, talk and chat as much as they like......
Now, the good thing is, at least starting from now until the end of the month, I'm free.
All my lunch buddies are welcome to invite me for lunch.
Dengkil, SK, Equine...... who cares?
hahaha~

No comments: