Friday, September 25, 2009

The best compliment I've got

At the end of September, it's Hari Raya holiday for Malaysia on from Monday to Tuesday, and also there are public holiday for Japan consecutively from Monday to Wednesday.


So actually you could expect that most of the members here were enjoying their long vacation somewhere, and I'm one of the members who were still on duty.


Bruce actually is from business side, he used to questioned us for some 'inproper-handled' issue and raised some request for us to action on it. Usually he deals with our TL, but now, no choice I have to the one who responded to his enquiries.


Luckily, even if I were so afraid to make mistakes, I still managed to do what he asked without making serious mistakes -- maybe it's not perfect yet. And at the end, I received this email.


I really grateful that I could do something independently finally without relying on any TL or 1.5 to give me advice and guidance, yet I still hope that in the future, we could have better process when we need to do support when so many people from the HD and SM are off....

This, really had lighten up my day.



1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

wow... what a great news!!! Keeps up the great work, dear...