Sunday, December 5, 2010

After test

OK, it's definitely NOT a good news.
See, if you never really put on hard work to study, it's not easy for you to even pass the exam.
Anyhow, what I'm good at is trying my best on giving full attendance.
I got "perfect attendance" award in my workplace, remember? haha
Whatever happened, I'm free from exam now~~ Yahoo~!!
And I've decided to continue my I3. At least I need to complete my intermediate, then only decide if I want to further study what I'm not even familiar with the beginner level.
The problem is, now I'm listening and watching Korean more than Japanese (because of SJ... *^^*), how? Crazy lah...
Shiho-san has given me some JP dramas, I think I really need to watch all of them to learn my JP...
But, I still wanna watch SJ.... hahaha
*** Bless for my exam, I don't wish for too much, just to pass, that's all. **

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

hahha....after your JP class, you may proceed with Korean liow...:P

Yoke Fun said...

it's not easy to master one language, not to mention 2... I've learned JP for > 1 year but still cannot speak... >.<"