Friday, December 3, 2010

Farewell, T~~

I only knew he's leaving on his last day.

We didn't have chance to say goodbye to him together, and didn't have chance for him to say goodbye to us in person.

As he has promised, he has stayed for one year, fully one contractual year (after deducting annual leaves). It's just he doesn't want to continue, he had decided to pursue his career in another place.

When 4 of them joined the team, I really thought that they will be the hope of our team, some sort of "new blood".... but then everything change. Things are not going on as what I thought. Only one of them still stays, but still, it's not easy for us to keep it on.

There were lots of disappointment and conflicts happened, anyhow, if it's his choice to moving forward for his dream, I will wish for his success and happiness.

T, I'm still glad that you have been working together with us for 1 year. Wishing for your better future and success.

No comments: