Thursday, December 30, 2010

My dental plan

I just realized that I haven't been having my dental checkup for quite a long time. As I'll be having a few days off next year, I think I'll make an appointment with my dentist. I think my teeth have already got holes and bacterial plaque inside, at least I have to get it cleaned.

Basically some companies provide dental benefit to their employees, and for some of the organizations, they will offer dental plan to the people, just to pay as low as $14.95 every month and you can have a full package of dental care. You can visit their website to find more discount plan available for you.

For those who need to take care of their family but also looking for jobs, such as housewives, they can also find career opportunities here because you can work from home.

No comments: