Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dinner @ Alamanda

No. No food photos nor restaurant photo this time.

The restaurant itself is just a normal franchised steamboat restaurant, but the point is, this is the first time I'm having dinner with my 'future team', I'll join them next year.

It's still feeling strange when getting along with them, but I still enjoyed talking to them and listening to their jokes. These are very nice people to me (so far? haha), although our cultural backgrounds are different, but they are getting along very well together.

I'm still feeling a bit unknown to my future, because it's a totally different environment and job function to me. I don't know what will happen after I move there. But I think I will have a positive expectation starting from now on. From my past experience, there is no need to worry too early, at the end you may find that you will be doing good in your new role.

No comments: