Sunday, November 28, 2010

Memory Lost

They were talking about the funny thing about the lecturer, tutor, in the class...... but none of them could recall my memory. It seems that I've never been in there before.

It's quite scary because for those they would keep it in their memory, had lost in mine. I can't remember who is Sun Teck Heng, I can't remember when Matthew was trying to solve a math and stopped in the middle like machine hanged (this is how they described it... :P), I can't remember who was the 'expert' who went down to help the lecturer to solve the math question...... I can't remember anything at all, although I've tried to dig it out from my memory. I guess it's not even in my recycle bin......

Either it's not memorable enough for me to keep it, or I really have memory lost problem. I wish I could remember all these funny and precious moment so that when they are talking about it again, I can be involved too. Now I just feel like I'm listening to 'their' story and not mine...

It's quite sad.

No comments: