Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Great time with old friend

It's been more than 10 years since the last time we met. She is now a mother of 2 little kiddos, and I... nothing really changed except the wrinkles on my face. (sad)

We had lunch at Desa Park City, it was quite an 'adventure' for me because it's my first time driving to Kepong, alone. I was so afraid I would lose my way, actually I did, but luckily I could reach the destination at last.

I gotta see both of her son & daughter, they can speak better than my nephew does, and so adorable. I know that it's not easy to raise up a child nowadays, moreover she got 2. But I believe that she are also enjoying the fun and laughter within, it's not what money can buy.

Therefore, some of our topics were about kids. I can tell that, while she is saying how difficult it is to take care of her family, I still see the glory of a mother and wife with a lot of love from her.

I believe that everybody have their own destiny. All we have to do is enjoying our lives and precious every moment and everybody that we have.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

thanks for dropping by. I also surprised when you able to find the places....

P/s: no glory le...