Monday, November 8, 2010

Visit Singapore - Day 3: Going home

Actually, even if we have to go home today, supposed we still have time to travel around. However, my dad said we better find our departure station earlier to avoid missing the bus. So the only place we visited is a part of the Balestier Road.

We went to a market nearby to have our breakfast. The culture here is quite different from Malaysia, the food stalls are self service, and the price of the food and drinks here are slightly cheaper than ours.

You couldn't see many places like this in town from our country, but there are many in here. It's hard for me to put into words, just feel...... difference.

I like this country, but I would prefer to stay in my own place. Nothing special, just it would make me feel more like home.

No comments: