Saturday, November 20, 2010

Keep yourself beautiful

Recently there are many beauty shops opened in town, they announced themselves are from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc. But what we can’t deny is that, Japan and Korean are really good and professional in their beauty business and work. You can see those artists always show themselves beautifully on screen. One thing I notice for the Japanese and Korean colleagues in my office, they have a habit to brush teeth after meal, no matter guys or girls. And I believe that they will have good habits on facial, hair and body care as well. And maybe if I can join the beauty school in Phoenix I will be able to learn how to make myself beautiful too.



This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051

1 comment:

Casendra said...

Make up and dress nicely can add point, but still, the inner part is very important, must beautiful from inside out lo...