Monday, November 8, 2010

Visit Singapore - Day 1: Visit friends/relatives

After planning for more than half a year, I stepped in to Singapore on 5 November. This time, I went together with my parents. One of the purpose is to visit my best friend, my ‘kei lui’ Talisa and my aunt whom staying in Fajar Rd.

And this is the first time ever, we were left in the Singapore custom by the bus company. It’s quite a scary experience, I have been traveling to Singapore by bus for at least 3 times before and never had any bus driver had left me in the custom. Luckily got one guy who was on the same bus with us recognized us and told us that the driver asked him to take another bus to Singapore. I admit that we were late because of filling the form, but still you need to let us know how long you will wait and after how many minutes you will leave, at least we know. Next time, I would consider not to take the Konsortium bus anymore.

As we were taking another bus, so the destination also not the same. Luckily from the place where we were dropped off is just a few minutes away from the hotel by taxi. By 3pm, we managed to check in and started our journey.

First destination, is my best friend's house at Woodlands. We took bus and MRT there, and finally I could see my 'kei lui' for the very first time since she was born. She and both her parents had quite a hard time when she was born, as she gotta take operation on the second day of birth. But she is living healthily and happily now with a lot of love.

For my aunt and uncle, they are good and living with their sons together. Actually their body condition is not really that good, they cannot travel a lot and for long time so they seldom go anywhere nowadays. If they could own at least a bullion they maybe can have a better and easier live. We had a great time chatting with them before we returned back to the hotel.

See, she is Talisa (Suan Suan), my 'kei lui'. So energetic and active.

The hotel we stayed. It's a budget hotel located at Balestier Rd. Actually there are at least 5 budget hotels along the street.

No comments: