Saturday, November 27, 2010

Crazy

They definitely had made a record in our team, for a superior to contact our end users directly, moreover the "user" actually is a SME who has been working in this team longer than anyone of us in here.

She felt so weird when she was contacted via ST by manager. It's the first time ever our manager contact her, just to ask her to send us a "feedback". This "feedback", of course is positive which we will get compliment on that.

The manazer said it's not against any rules. Of course it doesn't, I don't know if there is such rule exists, but I just need a respect. It doesn't mean that you can change anything and do anything you want. I just truly truly WISH that she will bound to the mighty Bruce H one day and see how BH will react. She just not really understand the situation here.

The other reason why I think it's inappropriate is, I don't think that person really deserve the "compliment" because she doesn't really work that well. She will work > 12 hours and did < 10 emails, sometimes even lesser. If there's one day we would have > 20 incoming cases per day, will she work 24 hours then?

Everything is getting crazy~!! I think I'm gonna be crazy too.

No comments: