Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas dream

When I travel to Singapore, I’m aware that Christmas is around the corner. Just less than 2 months to go, we are going to celebrate the greatest holiday of the year. I’m not a Christian but I like Christmas. Christmas is not only about the Christmas trees, expensive decorations, getting gold coin as Christmas present, shopping malls and great meals. It’s about appreciation, appreciate for the time you have with your loved ones, appreciate for all the precious moments you have with your friends and family, and appreciate for everything you have. So the best moment in my mind on Christmas day is having the whole family sitting together in front of a fireplace, with grandma on a rocking chair, telling old time stories… what a great scene!

No comments: