Monday, November 8, 2010

Best public transportation

When I travel in Singapore, another thing that has impressed me is their complete network and good service for public transportation. You can get connections everywhere, by bus, train (MRT & LRT), or even taxi with low fares.

You just need to buy an ezlink card, you can travel anywhere by touch-and-go. Each bus and train station has a number and the station name, on the bus you can get all the route guide and the schedule. As long as you can read English, you won't get yourself lost on the way in Singapore. This time when I travel, I actually didn't plan my trip before. You can ask any officer or staff in anywhere for the way as long as you know where you want to go. And this kind of service is really not Malaysia can compare.

Another best thing is, the passengers will really give up their seats to the elderies and those in need. I witness it when I traveled together with my parents. My dad actually felt awkward when somebody gave up their seats to him. See, who said Singaporeans are cold and uncourteous?

PublicTransport@SG

SMRT

No comments: