Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dinner @ Chili's

I was having a dinner at 1U Chili's together with other RCCians, including BIG BOSSES -- not on the same table of course.

Actually I forgot what this dinner is about, I got the email, responded and then I attended. None of my team members are coming, so I joined other team members which anyhow... I felt a bit weird.

The good thing is, for my experience in socializing all these years, I managed to make myself more comfortable in such environment with all the people that I don't really know. Although I'm still not socialized enough, my bottomline is trying not to make myself an idiot, then it's enough. People like me are hard to find buddies in working place, even if you found one, the person will leave or change in the future, so at the end you still need to be alone.

BBQ BEEF RIBS, my dinner. wow... but after that I'm so full until cannot sleep.... ><


This is one of the "must order" food in this restaurant: BOTTOMLESS TOSTADA CHIPS

Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant : Malaysia

1 comment:

Casendra said...

can keep contact with buddies mah. aiya makan makan only, dont care lah :P