Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hokkaido Ichiba, The Gardens

I used to joining the school brass band (known as "symphonic band" now) when I was in secondary school. I was a trumpter and French Horn player. Anyhow, it's been more than 10 years since they had graduated and I had not been seeing all these seniors.

It's just happened that after we have Facebook, everybody are like being connected again. I've missed the first gathering with the seniors, and now where I am for the second time.

The place, is a Japanese restaurant in The Gardens Mid Valley -- Hokkaido Ichiba (北海道市場). The deco is really alike with Rakuzen, I was told that it's under the same group of Sushi Zanmai and Pasta Zanmai.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Attendees: Alicia(惠芳), Casendra(蕙君), Keng Woon(景文), William(继毅), Amos(坤洺)& his son and me.

Restaurant Info:
Hokkaido Ichiba
北海道市場
Lot T-201, 3rd Floor,
The Gardens, Midvalley

3 comments:

Casendra said...

hehehe... me really thinking if need to upload those photos :P coz majority not taste by me :P

Yoke Fun said...

aiya... no need to eat then only can post one... got picture can already.. haha

Debbie Y said...

look nice wor....next time must go and try on it!!!