Friday, October 8, 2010

Why So Serious?

I really don't know why it would cause the misunderstanding like that. We didn't mean to insult or mock her, we just want her to take it easy, that's why we were laughing.

It was her at the beginning trying to make thing serious, and trying to put all the blame on one person. And when we told her it's not one person's fault, it is the process wasn't followed properly at the first place. And then she is unhappy, I think basically because both of us were standing on one side, she felt that nobody was supporting her.

Yes, there is something wrong around here. But it haven't been that serious yet, no need to be that overstrain. As long as there is a workaround, as long as we can still explain the thing, no need to be mad. The user is not even aware of this issue, what for to shoot the whole world to find the culprit?

She is too vulnerable, emotional and sensitive which sometimes I'm really afraid to face. Any words that we said might piss her off, get on her nerves. I really don't know how to communicate with her. I try to escape from this chaos and all the misunderstanding.

I'll be leaving anyhow. I just don't want to think about it anymore. I'm tired.......

No comments: