Tuesday, October 19, 2010

For better future

My friend suggested me to take the SAP training which is free. But it will take around 3 weeks, which means that I have to be away from my work for almost a month! Anyhow, the course will start just on the last few days before my contract ends, so he suggested me to clear my AL, and finish the course, then only continue to work. He keep persuading me that, this is for my better future in my career.

It is a good suggestion, I believe. But it’s really really hard for me to be unemployed for almost a month, and furthermore I won’t know if the course is suitable for me or if it will give any benefit to me. Just if I could find a job in the most famous organization in the world, such as United States Gold Bureau, or I have enough gold coins to support me for living, maybe I will consider about it.

No comments: