Friday, October 29, 2010

Bugs in house

I have been staying in my house for more than 20 years. I love this place, although there are many foreign workers are crowded around. The things that I like about this place are: it’s convenient, all the variety shops, bus stop are just walking distance; no house blocking in front and at the back, good for air ventilation; and it’s on ground level, I don’ t need to ‘climb’ up and down from my house to the other place.

But there is a big problem for old house, which is you might get many ‘unexpected residents’ stay together with you, like those rats, cockroaches, spiders, termites, almost all the ‘six-legged’ and ‘multi-legged’ freaks, you name it. I think we really need to prepare some contacts of some experts like Houston Pest Control to help us to get rid of those creatures from my house.

No comments: