Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boy discharged from hospital

Finally, the boy has been discharged from hospital. And after 2 sleepless nights, my parents and my sis had been too tired and fell down to sleep early at night. Luckily the little one also quite tired, my dad just pad him for a while then he fell asleep.

It's almost once per year for him to be hospitalized since he was born. He is a prematured, he was born in hospital for sure, but then he had to be kept in an incubator, so he has been staying in the hospital for almost 3 weeks. Before his 2-year-old birthday, he was admitted to hospital again due to high fever until after his birthday. Now, he is at 3, and in the hospital again.

I'm not trying to say something infelicitous, it's just really everybody had been freaked out whenever he fell sick. Especially my mum and sis, boy boy was passed out after a fit when my sis was holding him, can imagine my sis was panicked that time.

I really really wish for his health and happiness in the future, and don't let us worry about him again. Bless on him~~

p/s: My sis told me one funny thing: when they are about to leave the hospital, one of the nurse asked her where is Kenny (my nephew) and my sis told her they are discharged today, then the nurse told my sis: Dia memang macam penjaga wad. (in Malay, means, he's really like a ward guard) Haha! He's the only kid that was running around the ward and drew everybody's attention. Really can make him famous already.

No comments: