Saturday, October 23, 2010

My phone is back~~

Finally, with the "Lost and found" email sent by RCC, incredibly, this is definitely the first time ever, I could get my phone back after it's been missing from me for overnight. My sis said it's because of the prayer of God, ok, I really Thank God for that!

Anyhow, since my action is just too fast, once I couldn't find my phone, I just disable my SIM card by calling the call center, and then went to buy a new cheap phone, now I have 2 phones.

My brother is definitely not a Samsung supporter, if I'm gonna buy one for long-term use, I wouldn't have selected this. However, it's the cheapest phone with most functions which I have found. RM79, Mp3 ringtone, color screen, torch light, light weight, mobile tracker, fake call...... what else you would expect?



No comments: