Monday, October 18, 2010

Budget? No Budget?

I never really concern about what kind of "Budget" they are announcing for next year. However, since I'm paying tax, I really want to know how much money I should pay more next year.

Yes, I mean "MORE". This year, as I guessed, the one that really has affect on me is the government service tax increased from 5% to 6%. Increment of private investment, not really related to me now; The 100-storey tower, I don't think I can get any benefit from it and instead, it's using our money to build it; Cancel the import duty for branded goods... sorry, I still don't think I can afford any branded goods; Tax relief on expenses incurred for parents up to RM5,000, hmm... my brother is the one who claims it.... what else?

Don't underestimate the little 1% of increment, if 10,000 spent RM10 each everyday which is taxable, it's already total RM100 per day, and furthermore, and the actual amount is much much more than that.

This year, I'm out of budget. And next year, I still do not have enough budget. This budget will make me out of budget again~~~

No comments: