Sunday, October 3, 2010

Final visit

If I didn't go to the FF the curve today, I didn't realize that I haven't been visiting here for more than a year! And now the club in The Curve has been upgraded to platinum club, got free internet access.

Luckily the staff still allowed me to enter for today only even after they have checked and found that I'm not platinum member. So, I just went in, and joined 2 hours GX classes (Combat & Jam), and then surf net for 1/2 hour.

This will be the last time for me to visit to this branch, because I won't pay 215 every month just to become a platinum member and enter here. By the way I'm thinking of terminating my membership due to too little access. It's just a waste if I cannot at least utilize my 3 times access per month.

Good Bye, FF~! I really enjoy the time being in here. And I really really like Body Combat and Body Jam!

No comments: