Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fringe 3 is here!!


Here is another season of "Fringe".

I was fascinated by this series when my friend first recommended it to me. The story itself is about mistery, science, fantasy and imagination. Previously, Olivia from the 2 different universe has switched and now the one in the "alternate" world had been somekind of "brain-washed", her memory has been replaced by the memory of "alternate Olivia".

It's only the first episode. The insteresting part is, the Olivia "here" only has her own memory, but also John Scott, and now inputted with "alternate" Olivia's memory. I think she might collapse one day. And I believe Henry the driver will help her to get back her own memory. And the "alternate" Olivia, although she has entered into another universe, but she doesn't have 'her' memory, I'm not sure how she can cover up herself by not exposing her true identify while dealing with Peter and Walter.

Interesting, isn't it? I can't wait to watch the next episode!

No comments: