Monday, October 18, 2010

Another night in the hospital

Today, Boy Boy will need to do a urine test, so doctor said he still cannot be discharged, have to stay another night. After work, I straightaway went home, and went to the hospital with my dad again.

He's feeling better today, no more emotions. But then, he become energetic again. Running around the ward (with the needle attached on his left hand), approaching other child patients. As you know, those who stay here are all sick, he's the only one who can run around. That could make him 'famous' already. He played with balloon, go and 'check' on the beds, very very 'busy'.

My parents have already been exhausted for taking care of him and travelling around on these days. So I have to chase after the little fella around the wards. Since he's recovered, he became very very active. It's really tired I tell you..... >.<"

This guy carried the food. The patients here had 3 meals per day, but of course, they are for the guardians. My sis is the one who took the meals.

The trolley has a Tom and Jerry picture on it, it's his favourite. My sis said he's following the trolley just because of this.


No comments: