Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My first presentation @ Orientation

This is my first presentation after joining the new team.
I used to be shy to do public speaking, but I found that, as long as I know what I'm going to say, I'll be more comfortable with it.
My first success, when my first ever presentation in college, I still remember the topic is:
Oral Communication.

My teammates were a bit worried about me, asked me if I'm OK with it.
I tried not to be showing too much confident about myself, I just simply answered with "Yes, I'm OK."

But still, I need to polish up my English skills.
I feel fine at least I could deliver all my message, although it exceeded the time.

At first I was a bit resistant to keep listening calls, and preparing for materials, but now I think I could manage it quite well. Hopefully I could do better in my new role.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

great job. To the min, you handling well. if for me, i guess i'll panic and sweat....